A quick post on developing the blog:
- I’m slowly adding my notes from earlier learning opportunities – mainly these are notes from formal talks and lectures.
- Turns out I have been capturing these notes on and off since 2010 so might take me a while to get up to speed
- I’m trying to date the entries as per when the learning happened… so in some cases the entry date and publication date will be adrift by many years!
- Soon I hope to start adding in more general learning points, for example personal reflections or post-activity retrospectives
- I might also adopt a looser approach to capturing learning as I go *tips hat to Weeknotes*
- As you can see I’ve stripped out any bells and whistles and gone for simplicity, readability and focus on written content.
- And – if you’re interested, I use a full WP install on some personal hosting provided by TSOhost. Currently a vanilla install of the “First” theme by Themehaus but I’ll probably start tinkering with the code of that at some point.